Submitting a Contract for Review
- January 5th, 2017
- in News
As a new year begins, please keep in mind these important reminders when submitting a contract for review and signature:
- Make sure all blanks are filled in prior to submission.
- Ensure the signature block is left blank and we will populate with the authorized university signatory.
- Allow adequate time for review; if you are curious as to what happens during review, we encourage you to complete our newly created course, Understanding UA Contracts.
- Provide the vendor signatory’s name and email address when submitting contracts.
- For additional tips and reminders, please visit our website.
Let’s make it a great year!